What is Launch Planning?
Product launches serve as defining moments for life science companies to create a sustained competitive advantage. Launch planning incorporates a myriad of inputs across a broad spectrum of stakeholders both internal and external. Clinicians, payers, competitors and associations are some of the most important external constituents that need to be analyzed. It is equally important to assess the clinical data, sales force alignment and brand initiatives directed at the launch. Well-managed launches are the most powerful way to create brand momentum and generate maximum product uptake and revenue.
What can be done with Launch Planning?
- Build strong product momentum
- Identify critical product differentiators
- Assess key external stakeholders that will affect the success of your product
- Build programs and activities that align with the needs of the market
- Move away from a one-size-fits-all approach to unique selling points
- Build a cohesive roadmap that empowers stakeholders
- Create the tools that will make a difference
Snowfish has worked on multiple launch plans and integrated every aspect of launch planning across diverse disease states. The senior team at Snowfish is able to integrate clinical, business and analytic insights and tear down traditional silos that inhibit launch effectiveness. We have worked with more than three dozen life science companies for more than a decade.